December 27, 2017

Rustic Christmas Tree for Daily ART


Hello everyone!


I would like to share with you a rustic Christmas project, I created for Daily ART. 




To shape my Christmas tree, I used the pieces of a broken IKEA photo frame, which I nailed on a log! 

















I used Gel Medium Matt to glue dried hibiscus leaves and some star anise, to create an interesting texture to the background. Applied White Gesso Paste





Then, the first layer of color with Glossy Ink Sprays "Emerald" and "Pine Green". After that, I glued some chipboard wings and other embellishments I made myself. Coated the embellishments with Black Gesso Paste.








To color and accent the details of my project, I also used:

Metallic Paints "Rich Gold" and Copper"
Glimmer Ink Sprays "Gold" and "Copper"
Velvet Paste "Jasper"
Products are available at Daily ART e-shop.

I hope you enjoy it!

Wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment